Browsing Category

LIFE

  • My Fab 5 Summer Items

    Every summer, there are always a few seasonal items I have in heavy rotation while basically ignoring the rest of the stuff I own. They are so heavily used, I sometimes wonder…

  • Give a Gift that Doesn’t Suck {Father’s Day}

    Oh, Father’s Day.  Like Mother’s Day and Grandparent’s Day, and any “day” really where you are commercially responsible for providing someone a gift they may or may not actually deserve, Father’s Day…

  • Spring Style feat. Jord Wood Watches

    My husband is a pretty stylish dude. He, unlike me (#freelancelife), dresses up daily for work and 90% of the time looks like a business professional model. The other 10% of the…

  • 10 Perfectly Good Reasons I’m Late

    Because winged-eyeliner is hard!! Right, ladies?? True story, though — even if I start getting ready an hour beforehand, I’m still not gonna get out the door in time.  …

  • 7 Things I Would Change About My Wedding

    Don’t get me wrong. My wedding was Ah-Mazing. And I’m not really one who enjoys using the word ‘regret’. Buuut if I am being honest, there are a few things about my…

  • The Reality of Working From Home

    After years of commuting and being an office drone, I’ve become a remote contract worker. I work in digital marketing, and I truly believe that if digital work can’t be remote once…

  • Gift Ideas for Travel Babes

    I had so much fun putting this list together for my wanderlust ladies! I own and use all of these products on a daily basis, but  I really wish some of these…