When it comes to planning content, online editorial calendars are all the rage. But you know who loves pen to paper planning? This girl. And here’s why you should consider the Content Planner for your 2019 Social Media and Blog planning.
The Content Planner 2019 //
Not only is it visually beautiful, The Content Planner is the only physical planner for your blog and social media content. It is designed to help the passionate entrepreneur effectively plan her social media and blog content month-to-month. And I don’t know about you, but for me putting pen to paper helps me be 10000x more productive than when I make notes on my phone or try to manage my online editorial calendars.
These are my favourite features of The Content Planner:
- At-a-glance monthly spreads so you can plan themes and content series
- Reference guide of holidays and retail dates for US, Canada, UK, Australia + New Zealand
- Monthly and weekly goal setting to help track analytics, growth, and sales
- Custom-designed planner stickers for visual planners and extra pretty layouts
- Additional lined and grid pages because freelancers be doodling
- Fillable 15-month planner match your months and don’t worry about “wasting” dated pages