This outrageously delish (and easy!) Eggy Avo Toast is bound to get your taste buds a-tingling.
I whipped this breakfast beauty together in less than 10 minutes while the twins were settling in (aka chatting up a storm) for their first nap.
One of my new years’ goals was to include more protein with each of my meals and snacks, and this Eggy-Avo Toast actually gives me about 32% of my daily protein goal – at my current body weight and level of exercise.
This breakfast beauty is jam-packed with nutrition including:
- 18g of Protein (1 Egg = 6; ½ Avocado = 3; 1 Slice Ancient Grains Bread = 6, 1 tbsp Hempseeds = 3)
- Over 70% Daily B12 requirement (important because B12 is responsible for keeping your nerve and blood cells in check)
- Spread a layer of Sriracha Mayo on whole grain toast
- Add a layer of mashed avocado, seasoned with whatever you fancy. I did lemon, garlic, and salt and pepper
- Add a fried or poached egg
- Add chopped cilantro, hot sauce, and a sprinkle of sea salt
Super easy, right?? Try it out and let me know how you did!