Spring Style feat. Jord Wood Watches

My husband is a pretty stylish dude. He, unlike me (#freelancelife), dresses up daily for work and 90% of the time looks like a business professional model. The other 10% of the time is casual Fridays 😉  Break out the hoodies and jeans! He’s not much of an accessorizer – no tie, no cuff links. But watches.  Let’s talk watches for a second. 

Jord wood watches

Hubs LOVES a cool or unique watch. And so he should, he’s got a great eye and they are a great compliment to an otherwise outstanding outfit.  This year he had a bit of a milestone birthday, and while I am not going to share which milestone that is, I will tell you that it was important enough to warrant and awesome gift.  This is where Jord comes into the picture.

Jord Wood Watches

A “cool” or “unique” men’s watch can mean a lot of things. For me, it meant a hand-finished, lightweight, swiss movement timepiece, which happens to made of wood.

Reece Series

The watch I selected was the Reece Series in Walnut and Navy.  The finish of the watch is slightly lighter than the ones featuring Ebony or Dark Sandalwood, but has more richness and warmth than the watches featuring Ash or Maple. You can see all of the options here. Shades of blue are my man’s jam, so while it was tough at first to select which beautifully crafted pieced I would gift to him, once I saw the Reece with the navy face, I knew this was the one.

Jord Wood Watches come in gorgeous wooden boxes, which serves as a jewelry box, along with a cleaning cloth and oil.  The box is a gift in itself! I felt pretttty proud of myself giving this present, I’m not going to lie.

My husband loved his stunning Reece watch from Jord.  The first thing he commented on was the presentation of the box, followed by the elegant wood grain (I’m choosing the word elegant here, lol), and then how surprised he was at how light the watch is. It’s like you’re not wearing a watch at all, but you are, and it’s amazing.

Ladies Watches

You know what else I love about Jord Wood Watches? They are essentially unisex, lol! I haven’t “borrowed” his yet, but there is still time.  They also have a full line of ladies watches, which are equally as beautiful, most with a slightly smaller face.

Here’s the best part of this whole post 😉 Every person who enters will be entered to win a $100 gift code to use on the JORD site! One lucky person will win, but everyone will receive a consolation code worth $25 once the contest ends! so you really can’t go wrong.

The contest ends April 9, 2017. — enter below today!

ENTER HERE 

What’s your favorite style of  Wood Watch?  Tell me in the comments 🙂

Jord Wood Watch Giveaway


Luxury Wooden Watch

40 comments

  1. These watches look so nice. I would love to have one. Thanks so much for this opportunity.

  2. I love wood watches! They’re so light on the wrist… I gave my husband one for his birthday last year and he gets so many compliments.

    1. Thank you for reading!! Be sure to check out the other models as well! If you enter the contest you could win $100 off a watch, but EVERYONE wins a consolation prize of $25 off a purchase 🙂

  3. I agree that watched are a really good idea for a gift, especially when we’re talking about men. I’ve never heard of wood watched until now and I never imagined they could look so beautiful. You hubby is a lucky man!

    1. Thank you for reading!! Be sure to check out the other models as well! If you enter the contest you could win $100 off a watch, but EVERYONE wins a consolation prize of $25 off a purchase 🙂

    1. Oh, that’s a great choice, too! Thank you for reading! Check out the contest for a chance to win $100 off a watch — everyone who doesn’t win gets a $25 coupon at the end of the contest 🙂

    1. Thank you for reading! Check out the contest for a chance to win $100 off your potential purchase of the Reece! — everyone who doesn’t win gets a $25 coupon at the end of the contest 🙂

  4. These wood watches are beautiful. I would be nervous to give one to hubby with the line of work he is in. Maybe a nice time watch but we really dont have many lol. Oh well ITS BEAUTIFUL!

    1. Aren’t they?? Thank you for reading! Check out the contest for a chance to win $100 off a watch — everyone who doesn’t win gets a $25 coupon at the end of the contest 🙂

    1. I know!! Once I learn how to size it, I might “borrow it” lol. Thank you for reading! Be sure check out the contest for a chance to win $100 off your purchase — everyone who doesn’t win gets a $25 coupon at the end of the contest 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.